The Nutritional Value of Herbs (Downloadable in PDF format)
How I Use my Fresh Herbs:
- I make a Nutritional Shake every morning for breakfast and often put Mint in any flavor. Parsley and mint work well together in Vanilla
- In Omelets of course
- When I juice, always
- I love mint in my water bottles
- Mint or basil in a fruit salad
- Fruit and vegetable salsas (Pineapple Salsa Recipe and vinaigrette recipes here)
- Salads - green, grain, or pasta salads
- Salad Dressings (My Vinaigrette recipe below)
- All your meats will be flavor enhanced. Try steak with garlic and Rosemary before grilling.
- We can't forget vegetables. The milder herbs won't overwhelm here.
- Just Plain. A sprig of anything but chives- those will stay with you like onions will!